martedì 25 luglio 2017

Jett Works Magick

   I'd paid for my espresso, joked with the barista, taken a sip.  It tasted as if someone there still troubles to clean the machine every night.
   I turned, you'd materialised from thin air. 
   Magick!
   Alas, as long as there are susceptible folk, who want to be characters in novels, there'll be Magick.  From now on, whenever I sip an espresso, I'll turn and make excuses if you aren't there.  A mistake in the rite, an error in the spell.  My fault, no doubt.
   Povera Ifigenia!  Padre predisposto, vittima lui stesso di un prete furfante.  Povera Ifigenia, niente bidente sfortunato come sosia.
 
   I was so startled by your apparition, I hadn't time to pretend to be glad to see you.  So I didn't pretend.
 
   Catulli Carmen l.  That's how it was.  Whatever theme you started, I developed.  Whatever theme I started, you developed.  Like the 8-year-old boy, our minds had been working through the night.
   Ideography.  Esperanto.  Catullus.  Caluus.--Giac

Nessun commento: